- Concentration in the publishing business
- Zombie Lingua, Elsevier and what profit-oriented publishers are good for
- Beyond the zombies: How we might get out of the science publication disaster
- What should I do with my draft paper? Hide it, upload to Academia, or upload to Zenodo?
- We don’t need open access, but scholar-owned publication brands
Monthly Archives: November 2012
The kickoff meeting of the OALI initiative took place on Monday 29th of October at the Freie Universität in Berlin. The participants were Anke Lüdeling (Humboldt Universität zu Berlin), Martin Haspelmath (Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Leipzig), Gereon Müller … Continue reading