- Concentration in the publishing business
- Zombie Lingua, Elsevier and what profit-oriented publishers are good for
- Beyond the zombies: How we might get out of the science publication disaster
- What should I do with my draft paper? Hide it, upload to Academia, or upload to Zenodo?
- We don’t need open access, but scholar-owned publication brands
Monthly Archives: October 2020
This post tries to collect information about the concentration of market power with science publishers. If you want to contribute, please leave comments stating who bought whom in which year and a URL giving proof about the deal, in case … Continue reading
Some weeks ago, I was asked to review a paper for Lingua. Lingua is an Elsevier journal. A special one: five years ago the complete board of Lingua and the running editors resigned and recreated the journal with the new … Continue reading