- Concentration in the publishing business
- Zombie Lingua, Elsevier and what profit-oriented publishers are good for
- Beyond the zombies: How we might get out of the science publication disaster
- What should I do with my draft paper? Hide it, upload to Academia, or upload to Zenodo?
- We don’t need open access, but scholar-owned publication brands
Category Archives: Uncategorized
1. Introduction With the almost universal availability of the internet, the old publication model for science becomes less and less efficient. Before the internet, there was no good alternative to the model where a fixed number of copies are printed, … Continue reading