- Concentration in the publishing business
- Zombie Lingua, Elsevier and what profit-oriented publishers are good for
- Beyond the zombies: How we might get out of the science publication disaster
- What should I do with my draft paper? Hide it, upload to Academia, or upload to Zenodo?
- We don’t need open access, but scholar-owned publication brands
Category Archives: Reviewing Process
The Generic Style Rules for Linguistics, whose widespread adoption will make linguistics publication more efficient, normally adopt the most widely used practices, but sometimes it is not so easy to say which practice is the most widespread, and in this … Continue reading
From my own experience, one of the main cost factors in editing a book is the enforcement of a uniform text-structure style (I have (co-)edited nine books, some of them big multi-volume works, so I have quite a bit of … Continue reading