- Concentration in the publishing business
- Zombie Lingua, Elsevier and what profit-oriented publishers are good for
- Beyond the zombies: How we might get out of the science publication disaster
- What should I do with my draft paper? Hide it, upload to Academia, or upload to Zenodo?
- We don’t need open access, but scholar-owned publication brands
Monthly Archives: October 2013
In an earlier comment to a post by Frank I mentioned that a lot of German universities have funds for author pays models. I now tried to get money from our fund for a paper that will appear in Language. … Continue reading