Let’s see how the prices of these books develop. Now Claudia Mainborn’s book about the Copula costs 65€ (250 pages). I think it is at least worth 130€ and De Gruyter should increase the price as soon as possible.
- Concentration in the publishing business
- Zombie Lingua, Elsevier and what profit-oriented publishers are good for
- Beyond the zombies: How we might get out of the science publication disaster
- What should I do with my draft paper? Hide it, upload to Academia, or upload to Zenodo?
- We don’t need open access, but scholar-owned publication brands